Monday, March 26, 2007

We're all administrators now

So there are no status codes or menu selection options, but it turns out that if I click on the "guest" next to your names you become administrators-- not an intuitive step to me. You should be able to sign up for e-mail alerts under settings. I would still like to have the comments in a seperate column as norlos does, but I can't figure out how to do that on blogger. (It actually makes for particularly interesting reading as comments on any post are posted their reverse chronologically).
If someone wants to change the layout for the month of April, go for it, I only request that we keep the title and I'm becomming fond of the labels now.

4 comments:

Tucson Trekker said...

It actually doesn't appear to work :( Every time I try to add my address to the comments notification list, it thinks it's all one long address with two andpersands in it. (How DO you spell that word?) I tried separating with comma and semi-colon.

Tucson Trekker said...

I guess I meant 'at symbol,' anyway. Do they have a name?

Jennifer said...

Well, it looks like there is only one e-mail address that comments can be sent to. I know I have seen blogs that have comments posted on the side. Maybe next time I see one, I will ask how they did it.
I know nothing about the programming for these things.

Jennifer said...

http://news.haloscan.com/

The have a recent comments widget that you can put on your blog (scroll down a couple of news items). I have no idea how to do this, but it might be something to look into. Gotta go write my biostats lecture now.