Monday, March 5, 2007

Pink is the new white?

Hi everyone! This is my first ever blog contribution and I am using it to support the color pink. Surprised? Pink used to be the new black, but apparently now it also works for weddings, funerals, and christenings for the stars.

So, all of you pink-haters out there are seriously out of touch with celebrity style, showing how much better your taste is than mine! But I will remain the outspoken minority here if I must. Thanks, Lisa, for putting this blog together for us. It is really great to know what is happening with everyone.

3 comments:

Sparkling Squirrel said...

Way to post Erin! I think I'd be more in favor of the pink if it were intentional (part of my pink year or because pink is the new white). As it turns out, the thumbnail of the lay-out selections makes this lay-out look just subtlely rosy, which is not how it appears on my screen.

Jennifer said...

I was suprised by the pink choice, but I could really care less about the color. I am just glad that this is going!

Abby said...

I have a personal grudge against pink but that has more to do with my brothers than the actual color. As I said, it won't kill me to have to deal with it occasionally, but even you have to admit it is very pink.