Sunday, March 4, 2007

Batbiologist Plans Defense

I just wanted to make sure that Heather's news didn't get lost in the comments. (Heather, important news like this deserves one's own post).

"I'm pretty much freaking out these days. I scheduled my defense for April 16 and am spending two of the few remaining weeks in Peru. Two "substance" chapters are already done, and the third is nearing completion. The intro and concluding chapters will be easy cut-and-paste from the manuscripts I wrote, right? RIGHT?!?!?"

4 comments:

Sparkling Squirrel said...

Of course you can do it on whatever crazy short time-line you set. I'm a big advocate of the pick a deadline and somehow make it method. You will.

Anonymous said...

By the way, what are you doing in Peru?

Jennifer said...

GO Heather. You can do it. I wrote my introduction and conclusions in a couple of days.

Cheers
Jennifer

Sparkling Squirrel said...

I don't know about over there in the museum, but my intro was 2 pages and my conclusion a page and a half and none of my committee seemed to mind.