Sunday, October 14, 2007

New blog

I decided to start a blog of my own (Fractal Metamorphosis here on Blogger).

I'm not sure how often I'll actually write, but I wanted a spot that's my own. In general, I'd like to have sort of a virtual journal, partly for my friends but also just for myself. And I have to admit that right now, I want to ramble and rant at length about the ups and downs of the pregnant life, without worrying that it's "t.m.i." (too much information) for some of the knitters. This way, such ravings are not being forced on the unsuspecting captive audience!

2 comments:

Molly said...

congratulations Irene! I didn't know that you were expecting. But, then again, I haven't been checking our blog very frequently since my access was blocked by the powers that be at work. I guess they have a pretty nit-picky internet security team, to have something like this blocked from me. But I guess it will keep me productive... I've been sad that I can't check in once a day, though.

Sparkling Squirrel said...

Molly, you're not that behind the times, Irene just announced her pregnacy two posts below. But in any case, we're sad that you can't check in with us regularly, but excited you're being productive.