Friday, November 9, 2007

Tiara Season

I just learned that Abby wore her tiara for her birthday last month. Way to go Abby, and happy birthday. Which also means that I've missed Cheryl's birthday. Happy Birthday candidate Cheryl!
We're approaching the densest birthday time here on GBKD. Jenny, Jennifer and Irene. . . time to polish your tiaras!
(Jan Erin, Feb Tus T, March Molly + Sal S, April Beth, May Cathy and mysef, no summer birthdays? Oct Cheryl [I hope, I'll feel really foolish if you tell me it's January] + Abby, Nov. Irene, Jennifer, Jenny).

7 comments:

Erin said...

My b-day is actually in February :)

Sparkling Squirrel said...

Sorry Erin,
Somehow I had you placed as before Groundhog Day-- are you Feb. 5th?

Cathy said...

Very impressive list of b-days, SS. I am not sure I could have done as well even in our own lab where we have a list taped to the wall. Thanks for reminding us so we can send happy wishes everyone's way!

Debbie said...

Could everyone fill out their profile with their birthdays?

Debbie said...

PS - the random question thing in the profile is fun!

Anonymous said...

Yep - my birthday is in October, which was actually spent with Stelios at a very nice restaurant in Chattanooga :)

Erin said...

I'm the 7th.