Thursday, November 8, 2007

knitting update



So amongst all the teaching and insanity I have actually finished a baby blanket for my hubby's first cousin's new baby. Here's some pictures of the blanket which is the yarn color carousal but was being called "skittle barf" or "starburst barf" by all those that watched me knit it. It was about 2 feet by 3 feet. Anyone else have ideas on what to call this color. The parents and baby I've been told love the blanket. :-)

The pictures were taken with the blanket on my lap in the car with my cell phone so sorry about the quality.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice Work Beth - it looks really soft. It looks like cotton candy to me. Stardust Vomit might sound a bit more sophisticated.

Irene said...

Finished project, yay!

Beth said...

I like Stardust vomit...

it sounds better

it was very soft and thick :-)