Friday, November 30, 2007

Meet my new wall Trey.


Look what I did all by myself. Another point towards being a grownup. And thanks to Tuscon Trekker and Tall Flamboyance for suggesting the color Trey. I'm going to paint the wall around the window a dusty pinkish tan, once I recover from this. It may be awhile. And the trim is Arizona Sun. I love the painting style in the southwestern homes. Note the crazy-eyed cat in the corner. This was taken with my new digital camera! Sparkling Squirrel should invent a new color called Elwaldino - what would that be?

2 comments:

Irene said...

I like the colors! Those are similar to the colors I picked for our dining room and the adjacent eat-in kitchen area.

Tucson Trekker said...

It looks really great! Wish I could see it in person. You did that fast...