Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Wise Woman in Frontiers

Highlight* of an otherwise exhausting day was flipping open my new Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment to see a piece "containing much wisdom" (or something of the like) written by one of our very own gorgeous biologist knitters. Way to go, Erin!

The other highlight was when one of the "cap guys" in Ecology (mostly mustached foresters who chew, don't know why they have to be there, and don't say anything) asked about climate change and salt pumps in the Atlantic. Not that it was all that relevant to the main topic, but it was an ecology question from someone who doesn't normally respond. Hoo-ray!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats Erin!

Erin said...

Thanks. I think this might be the most cited paper I ever write. I have already received two requests for reprints!

Jenny said...

We just got it on Friday, and really enjoyed reading it. Congrats!

Tucson Trekker said...

Is it possible to read it on line anywhere?

Erin said...

I think you have to be a member of ESA to read it online. I can send you a pdf if you want.

Tucson Trekker said...

That would be great... I'd like to see it!

Beth said...

me too me too :)