Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Grafting trees, goats and pigs.

This super cracks me up. I'm going to Haiti, and some of the activities I can help with include "ministries in agriculture--church gardens, grafting trees, goats and pigs. " HAHAHA I'm so excited. I'll be there in May, stay over night in Miami to fly into Port au Prince early enough to catch the private plane for a 1/2 hr. ride to Pignon in the central plateau. There are a ton of youtube videos on Pignon - seems to be a mecca of medical and missionary help. I'll work with 2 missionaries and help with some database stuff, teaching computers (from scratch, in French), and apparently grafting various livestock. I'll post an update from there if I can!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I look forward to hearing more about your experience grafting livestock, SS.

Irene said...

Such adventures! Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures.