Wednesday, April 30, 2008

As Cathy said, "on to Japan!"

Thanks so much for the good wishes everyone! I'm so glad that is over, so now I can concentrate on Japan. Below I have pasted a link to a map that shows where I will be for 8 weeks starting in mid June. Luckily, I worked it out that I can stay one extra week to travel at the end (I wish it were more, but I really have to come back and move apartments). I'm really looking forward to it. I will try to be good about posting pictures (I got a digital camera for Christmas that should get a workout this summer).

Shirahama, Japan

PS I have been kinda lame and haven't visited this site lately. Therefore I missed the birth of Annika and Erin's defense. Congratulations to you both and I'm sorry for the delayed wishes!

1 comments:

Beth said...

woohoo! Your trip sounds like lots of fun. And congrats on the orals!