Thursday, February 14, 2008

GBK meetings in Kansas and North Carolina

Three great opportunities to meet up with other GBKs (or at least me) are forthcoming:

  1. I was recently elected to the Board of Governors for the Society of Self Fellows (I actually shamelessly campaigned in the first contested election for the board). That means I will be returning to Lawrence for at least a few days every year for the next four years, starting with March 29-April 1 this year. Possible GBK social on Saturday?
  2. Jennifer and I are going to the Society for Economic Botany meetings in Durham during the first week of June (and thus, sadly, not SCB). We're excited about seeing each other and talking about plants and would be even more excited if more of us were there.
  3. Of course, the Mister and I welcome visitors to rural West Virginia most any time. Our guest bedroom is really quite comfortable.

2 comments:

Erin said...

It will be great to see you in Lawrence!

Jennifer said...

I am so happy!