Saturday, February 2, 2008

dog, cat, bird, fish, hottub sitting

Plus they have a computer! So I thought I could relaxingly post a blog while I sip my morning coffee with a parrot on my shoulder, like those yuppies out there (minus the bird), rather than sneaking it in at work, I mean my lunch break. I broke through to the technological side and got a ... drum roll... cell phone! But I'm doing the pay $15 every 3 months plan, which equals just enough minutes for when I'm out and about and trying to meet up with someone, or if my car goes into the ditch. Does the phone have to be ON for them to track it? So if I'm ever trying to catch up with any of you in a busy airport in Australia, I'll make sure you have my number. PS - the Kenya trip was cancelled - the violence keeps escalating.

0 comments: