Tuesday, January 4, 2011

News Little and Big

A) Classes here start Jan. 5 (12 hours from now) and I don't have an eight o'clock class (for the first time since I've started teaching) and I just moved to an office with windows. I may still be in the basement, but I have glare on my computer screen now. I am so excited.
B) If all goes well, Dianthus will have a sibling for his second birthday.
I'm telling my boss tomorrow, about which I am a little freaked out, so thought I should tell my friends first. From my limited sample size, I am concluding that queasiness and gross feelings are much worse the second (well, third) time around, which is allegedly not the norm.
Anyway, happy new year to all of you!
Check out Jennifer's new blog (linked below) and don't spurn me just because I'm not on facebook.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry that you are feeling even more ill this time around. I hope that it doesn't linger. But I am so happy for you all.

Oh and glad you have a window now.

I guess I better bet knitting on a new baby blanket. :)

Irene said...

Congratulations!!

I'm really excited for you, except for the being sick part. Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I'm really happy for you and the family. Hopefully the window in your office will offset the queasiness a bit :)