Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Haiti cards to raise ecotourism funds






Hey Knitters and eavesdroppers to this blog, I'm selling cards of my Haiti photos to raise funds to buy bird guides and binoculars to take back to the town of Pignon to equip the locals to lead bird watching tours for the various nonprofit groups that go there. The cards are $20 donation for a pack of 5 (includes shipping), or if I see you around town and can deliver the cards in person there will be 6 cards in the pack. The pack will contain a variety of scenes (cultural, nature, livestock) and a variety of sizes and colors with envelopes. If you'd like to order a pack, just email me (naturesphoto@hotmail.com, or my work address if you know it) and include your address if they need to be shipped. I'll take cash or checks.

0 comments: