Sunday, November 2, 2008

November! Ack!

How is already November?!? I'm currently posting as a procrastination technique (my annual report is due tomorrow), but I've found that this semester is flying by at a high rate of speed. On my end, life is good but way too busy.

We had our annual Joshoween this weekend and it was lots of fun. We transform our house into a haunted house (on the first floor and the basement). It's lots of fun but it has killed my weekend with clean-up all day yesterday. And now today I don't want to grade or work on this report. sigh.

My class on Tuesday got canceled because of the rally. There are supposed to be lots of people downtown so all classes starting after 3 pm are canceled. I have to say that I'm not all that unhappy but it really isn't the best time in the semester to miss a week.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to work but I was thinking of everyone and wanted to say hi. How's everyone else doing?

2 comments:

Irene said...

I agree - November already, ack!

Jennifer said...

I know, October just flew by. I too have been procrastinating a lot of work due to following the presidential campaign. Tonight I just want to celebrate. It will be nice to have adults in charge of our government again.