Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rowan was found! :-)

So my Dad found Rowan under a shedd in the yard of a neighbor two lots down (it's the next house down but there's a wooded lot between them). I guess she was hiding underneath and it took about an hour to coax her out even with treats. But when I talked to them last, Rowan was fast asleep on my Dad's lap while they were watching SNL. phew. They've been taking down/apart a downed tree in the wooded lot so I'm guessing that it was just too far and too scary for her to get back to the house. Now, to convince them to put a bell on her....

:-)

5 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! I'm so glad she is home!

Sparkling Squirrel said...

Welcome home Rowan!

Irene said...

I'm glad the story of Rowan's escape has a happy ending :-)

Beth said...

me too! :-)

Jenny said...

SO glad she was found!! Is she getting showered with treats right now?