Friday, June 22, 2007

Wedding Madness





I haven't been writing much because life has been crazy with getting ready for the wedding along with field work. However, this morning one of my tasks was to order the pictures for our guestbook, i.e. what goes on the first page, second page, etc. and I thought I'd share a few pictures with all of you. The pictures were taken at the Chicago Botanic Gardens in May.

Other than dealing with lots of wedding details - I've also done field work in Michigan to collect snails. I still need to sort the dirt and ID everything but I'll get to that eventually. I've decided to wait on research until after the wedding so I can take some time to relax.



By the way, my folks are having an open house in Cleveland in August that all knitters are invited to so please drop me a line if you think you might be able to be in the area.











4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What great pictures! The wedding madness is almost over, hang it there.

Sparkling Squirrel said...

The mister and I are planning on having a great time, and our confident we will, 'cause our good friends and getting maried and we're seeing other good friends, so all will be well . . .

Erin said...

Cute pictures! Good luck with the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! I hope your wedding goes splendidly!