Thursday, March 4, 2010

Chances to see me

Three upcoming chances to see me:

1) I will be in Lawrence for the Society of Self Fellows meetings on March 22. I should buy a ticket this today, but generally plan to be there Sat-Tues and will have Dianthus with me.

2) I won a big (for here) faculty development award that includes going to the Center for Case Study Teaching in Science's annual workshop in Buffalo in May. I'd love to hang out with a friend while learning to better teach with case studies.*

3) The Mister, Dianthus and I are going to see family in Colorado and Kansas this summer, so we may be in your part of the world in June or July.

While I've already registered, won the funding and intend to go, this is partially contigent upon the failure of some recent travels I've been doing. Talk to me "off-line" ("off-blog"?) if you think you might be going.

Anybody going to be around?

5 comments:

Beth said...

I wish I had known about the case study workshop. It looks like it's too late to register. :-( And I've already used my travel money for the year.

salsis said...

We could have a knitting reunion again at my house. People are free to sleep over!

Erin said...

There's a possibility we might be in Kansas in early June, but we aren't making plans until after the baby is born. I'll keep you posted. It would be great to see you and anyone else who is around.

Sparkling Squirrel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
salsis said...

Everyone else - Sun. Mar 21 6:30pm come over for knitting with SS and baby.