Monday, February 7, 2011

Some News!

Hello Everyone! I hope the year has gone well for you thus far. It has been an interesting one for us here in TN, and we are at the point where we are spreading the word as to why. (Drum roll please) I will be joining the motherhood club in mid-August! We found out right before we started traveling to NE for Christmas and things are going well, all-in-all. So if any of you experienced mothers out there have any advice, I would be happy to hear it!


I do think I'm going through a bit of soccer withdrawal because I can't play right now. Saturday night I was having a dream that I was playing soccer, was passed the ball and I passed the ball to someone else. Well, as I passed the ball, I happened to kick a certain someone in the knee while he was sleeping - never done that before - and he felt it the rest of the day. It's a good thing I wasn't trying to score a goal!

9 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats, Cheryl! That is fantastic news. If that was your craziest pregnancy dream so far you are doing great. They will most likely get weirder. My advice to you is to take advantage of being alone/a couple as much as you can. Go to movies, go for long walks, go out to a nice restaurant, work uninterrupted, travel. These things will be different in the future and I wish I had savored them a little more. Enjoy!

Beth said...

Congrats!!!!

Jennifer said...

COngrats!

Cathy said...

Yay, Cheryl! Congrats to you and Stelios!

Irene said...

Wow, that's really exciting! Congratulations! I definitely got a chuckle out of the soccer dream. :-)

salsis said...

Yay - you can name him Pele.

Sparkling Squirrel said...

Congratulations Cheryl and Stelios!

My very prosaic advice is to buy larger size non-maternity clothes as you need them, because after baby arrives the last thing you want to do is put back on your maternity clothes, but your regular clothes won't fit yet and you don't want to go out and buy fat clothes.
If you do it now it's easier.

Anonymous said...

Thanks everybody! Will keep you posted on how things progress...

Unknown said...

Congratulations Cheryl and Stelios!!!