Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Off on a aufregend adventure

For the first time I'm visiting a country alone that I have no chance of understanding the language - Germany! Everywhere else I've been with people who knew the language or I knew it enough to get by. I'm assuming the Frankfurt airport will have signs in English and I'll figure out how to get to the shuttle that will take me to see my best friend stationed there. But it might be a big adventure of not knowing what the heck to do. Exciting! I'll post an update when I get back.

4 comments:

Sparkling Squirrel said...

Bon voyage Salsis! I look forward to learning more of your adventure.

Irene said...

Happy trails! I imagine you'll find enough English speakers to manage, but it's still quite an adventure!

The Mister said...

Germany is pretty easy to get around for an Anglophile. Good luck to you!

Jenny said...

Enjoy!!! Can't wait to hear about your travels!