Monday, February 1, 2010

I have returned! & Baby Smitty is here.

Hi - I'm back from Haiti. I hadn't been keeping up with the knitting blog while I was there. But I see that SpSq posted my blog address. & I just saw all the posts you guys made within hours of the quake. Thanks for thinking of me, and thanks for keeping everyone updated Beth & Sp. Sq. Facebook turned out to be a very good thing. And now it's hard to get back into work after all that.

Here's news about the latest knitting baby - you can see photos on her facebook.
Let’s all welcome (insert name) weighing in at 7 lbs. 7 oz. and 19 ¼ inches, born Friday morning. Mom and baby are doing well and are expecting to go home today (Monday). Mom is very tired and sore since she did have to have a c-section but you can’t hold this pair back for very long.

1 comments:

Molly said...

So glad to know that you're back safely! What an experience to have had...