Monday, July 23, 2012

Long belated check in

Hey all, I know that I've been really out of touch for a least a year now...maybe longer. I got out of the habit of checking this blog regularly and have just been busy trying to finish things off. Today I finally defended my thesis (successfully) and I have just minor edits to make to the dissertation before turning it in (my committee actually signed off on the final draft already). I'm finally done and will be leaving OSU in less than a month to go home to Chicago and figure out what to do next. I apologize for being out of touch and missing birthdays and other important news, I am going to try to get back into the habit of visiting the blog more often and keeping in touch. I hope all is well with everyone!

2 comments:

salsis said...

yay Abby!

Beth said...

Woohoo congrats Abby!

Let me know when you get back here to Chicago and we should catch up in person. :-)