Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking radio silence to be gauche!


Hello knitters...
It's good to drop in on the blog now and see you all again, familiar from knitting of yore, yet with new lives and families sprouting up. I'm doing well and loving being a mom (most of the time).
OK -- that's the breaking radio silence part... now for the gauche part -- I have a request.
I'm tutoring now and don't have the recent edition of Campbell, which I would find very helpful. Before I shell out $150 for it I thought I'd ask if any of you with real jobs might have an extra desk copy I could beg, borrow, or -- well, not steal! If not, I'll think about whether to remain 2 editions behind or shell out the big bucks!
Here's a recent pic of Andrew. We're not making it out to Lawrence this winter but hope to again next summer.

3 comments:

Sparkling Squirrel said...

Alas, the extra copy I have is of a previous edition-- 7th, I think. Let me know if that would be useful.
Andrew looks adorable.
Glad you broke the silence!

Irene said...

Can't help with Campbell, but thanks for saying hello and posting that cute photo of Andrew!

Tucson Trekker said...

Decided to buy a cheaper 'international edition,' which hasn't arrived yet. Anyone have experience with such things?